Today I am trying to decide what artistic or cultural endeavor I should pursue next. I have tried to narrow it down, but I can’t seem to choose. Here are the possibilities:
– the Titanic exhibit in Balboa Park
– Sandra Berhard is coming to the La Jolla Playhouse next week
– Finally see The Artist (before it leaves theaters)
– A new art exhibit at UCSD (they put a small house hanging off of one of the campus buildings!)
– Any new restaurant downtown
What do you think I should experience next? If you know about any of the above and think they’re worth it, please let me know. Or let me know about something totally different!
Thanks in advance for any help!